Got only one out of three reservations right

mgPrice216's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Got only one out of three reservations right”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by mgPrice216 (1 review written)

I booked (and got emailed confirmations for) three separate hotel reservations. When I arrived at the first hotel (Quality Inn, Halifax) they had no record of the reservation - although they were able to find me a room, fortunately. They couldn't figure out how I could have a confirmation print-out when they had no record of a reservation. I got a little spooked so I called my hotel in Iceland for the following night right away (Hotel Bjork). They did have a reservation, which was good, however it was for two nights, not one (despite my confirmation printout that clearly said one night). Got that straighten out too. I will admit that Booking.com did get my final reservation at 4th Floor Hotel in Reykjavik correct - in that instance it was the hotel that screwed up and gave my room away - but they made good on their mistake and gave me a serious room upgrade, so in the end all was good.

From now on I will book with the hotel directly.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2014

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Upon making a reservation on Booking.com the reservation is instantly sent to the hotel as well as a confirmation email sent to your email address showing the full details of the reservation. Should any of the booking information be incorrect or you require assistance when the hotel is unable to assist you then I do recommend that you contact Booking.com Customer Service for assistance. If you could please provide me your booking confirmation numbers I can investigate your reservations for you. Alternatively, please send an email to us referencing this message.

Regards,