Do not use it, just call the hotel!!

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Do not use it, just call the hotel!!”

Written on: 23/04/2014

I've been using Booking.com many times untill they told me they charge a lot the hotel on your reservation, up to 20%, VAT excluded, so owners have to raise theprice to earn the same money. Unfortunately they cannot even give you the room for a lower price, otherwise, if Booking.com finds it out, they would cancel the hotel from their network. Obviously Booking.com has to earn money, but considering the number of reservations made through this website, they should charge hotel much less (some other websites charge only 3%!!). As a result, using and using Booking.com will result in raising and raising of hotel prices!!! Onother very bad thing they do is listing the hotel higher if they decide to pay Booking.com more that what they ask!! This is close to Mafia, not to seriously working!! What I suggest you is to contact directly the hotel: if you are lucky they will charge you less than the price shown on Booking.com at their own risk!

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2014

Hi there,

I apologize for your dissatisfaction when using our services. Is there a booking number that I can help you with? Please be so kind to send me an email should you wish me to investigate your case further.

Regards, Chloe