No confirmation

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“No confirmation”

Written on: 20/03/2014

Booked online with website. Registered an account. Finished booking, they said they would send a confirmation. Never received a confirmation email. When I went into the website, it said I did not have an account. Finally confirmed the reservation with the hotel. Will not use again.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear this. A confirmation is sent via email after every booking is made. Can you please post your booking number or email it to us so I can check the email address that was entered? I would also like to investigate why your account is not visible as well. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards, Andrea

Carolina_Dawn's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

Thank you for your reply. I am reluctant to post my confirmation number or my email address on this site. I appreciate the follow up, however.

Hi There,

I totally understand your concerns regarding posting your confirmation number or email address on the site. If you would like for me to follow up on your concerns, please send me a detail email with your booking number.

Regards,
Regi

Carolina_Dawn's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2014

At what email address?

Written on: 24/03/2014

Hello,

Sorry about that. You can email me your booking number and complaint and I will be glad to look into it. You can also call our customer service line. We are available 24/7.

Regards,