Displeasure about their poor service

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Displeasure about their poor service”

Written on: 13/01/2014

Firstly I made a booking via a telephone I spoke with the owner. I requested to send me directions to the BnB she sent me a map, On our arrival in East London I called the owner because were getting lost around Bacon Bay, we spent about two hours noone was assisting us. In some BnB's where the service is good Guests are being fetched from where they are if they are getting lost. After two hours of searching the place we finnaly arrived the owner was not welcoming at all. we were shown our room and other facilities.

What realy annoyed me is the way the Owners talk with their Guests I mean they are very rude I wdnt recommend any member of my family to book in that BnB.On the second day of our stay it was very sunny we had to switch on the aircon, the male ownner came to our room shouting us to switch off the airconditioner because electricity is very expensive those were his exact words.after 30 minutes the wife also came to tell us the same old story. For crying out loud they are owners of the BnB and Guests should feel at home but nop. Towels were never changed at all both day of my stay there were no fresh n clean towels, our room was dirty noone cleaned it for us. We had to make our own bed how sick is that? I am really unhappy about the service I received in that BnB xeim I dnt want to lie, there are huge cockroaches which are moving around flying whlst you are sleeping.

Their place is nice but the ownners are very rude and their service is terrible!

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2014

Hi there.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the property for your negative experience.

Could you please post your reservation number? I would like to investigate this further.

Regards, Konstantina