hidden charges & fees

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“hidden charges and fees”

Written on: 26/10/2013

Booked online, and they told me the final price. Got to the hotel after driving over 400 miles, and found out there was over 40 dollars in charges that were added on. These charges were not mentioned in the booking. Never had this problem with any other booking site like priceline or expedia. Booking.com is not worth it. Stick with the other guys.

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to follow up on this. Could you please reply with your Booking.com reservation number? Our team will contact you shortly after.
Regards, Sergejs

Unsatisfiedfamily2013's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2013

I appreciate your concern, but we were on the phone with a customer rep last night for 30 mins who said that we or she couldn't do anything about it. We were also trying to refund the 2nd night which is Saturday Oct 26th because we can't stay here. So now we have to leave and pay for a room we won't be in which we really could afford anyway with all the extra fees. If you could do something about refunding the 2nd night, I will add a follow up about how the customer service rep fixed the problem.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please provide your booking number so I can look into this? If you do not have the booking number, can you advise the email that was used to make the booking? Otherwise, we have no way of locating your booking.

Regards,
Kristen

Written on: 27/10/2013

Hi,
I would like to follow up on this but since I don't have your booking number I'm unable to do this. If you would like to to follow up with your complaint, could you provide me with your booking number?
Regards, Mac

Unsatisfiedfamily2013's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2013

here it is 591955579

Written on: 28/10/2013

Hi again.
I have located your booking and I will contact you shortly by phone or e-mail.
Regards, Konstantina