what a nightmare

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“what a nightmare”

Written on: 06/10/2013

I have nothing good to say at all. The staff were rude and not helpful at all . The lift was dangerous with the doors closing as soon as they had opened. The corridor leading to our room was dingy and smelly . The door lock to our room was very stiff . The room itself smelt damp and was freezing cold . The beds were a joke with dirty bedding very uncomfortable matreses with lots of broken springs the carpet was filthy and even had gaps in it.the toilet
was dirty with a spderspider hanging from the extraction fan. The TV did not work and the cups were dirty . If it wasn't for our son looking forward to spending time in Blackpool we would have left immediately. We left at 8 the next morning after a very uncomfortable night ,we didn't even stay for breakfast .needless to say we won't be going back and wouldn't even recemend the Broadway hotel Blackpool to my worst enemy

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. The hotel is responsible for the accuracy of the information loaded on our website. I would like to look into this situation further. Can you please post your booking number so that I can assist you?

Regards,

Regi
Booking.com Team

Saraihimam's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2013

Yes, you are correct. The hotel is responsible for the accuracy of the information loaded on your website. Then why are customers penalized for the bad behavior of hotels that you recommend?

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2013

Hello,

Again, I am sorry to hear about this. When their is a discrepancy with the hotel's information guest feedback greatly assists us in improving the hotels’ standards as well as our own. I would like to assist you in this situation. Can you pleas post your booking number so that I can look into this further?

Regards,