Booking.com - www.booking.com Review

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“I have had ongoing issues with this company for the...”

Written on: 27/09/2013

I have had ongoing issues with this company for the past 3 weeks. I booked a hotel with them for the first time, but during the booking process, something was reset and the next day I received an email saying that I "missed my reservation" at the hotel I had booked (several months in advance) and that I would be charged the entire fee for that night. I explained that something had gone wrong (plus I never saw the confirmation email, since it went to my junk folder), and I waited on hold for customer service and their managers multiple times over numerous days. No one ever helped me or called me back to tell me the status (which they always said they would). DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! It cost me $200, many hours of my life, and much aggravation. For a customer service based company, they were the worst I've ever dealt with.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2013

Hi there,
I am very sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have had while using our services. I would also like to apologize on behalf of my colleagues for the service you have received so far. Should you provide me your reservation number I will be happy to check the status for you.
Regards, Andrej
Booking.com Team

Pberry's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

We had a similar problem with booking.com and lost $500.

We will never use them again!