Avoid at all cost

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Avoid at all cost”

Written on: 19/09/2013

Total incompetence, non existent customer service, take the side of Hotel Owners even though it was the hotel owners who made a mess of the booking, so avoid the hotel as well at all costs (Croft House, Lynton, Devon)book direct with the hotel or another online company, but avoid Booking.com they couldn't care less.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

Hello,
I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have had with the hotel. I would also like to apologize for the service you have received so far from my colleagues. If you provide me your booking number, I will be more than happy to investigate your booking.
Regards, Andrej
Booking.com Team

Angryscott's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hi

What can you do the other four incompetent people, wouldn't or couldn't do? I certainly don't want another of your bog standard rubbish emails.

It would help a lot if you could get the truth from the owners of Croft house, that is assuming they know what "Truth" actually means

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

Hi there,
Thank you for your response. I would be happy to check it with the property directly should you provide your reservation number. You can send it also by email to customer.web@booking.com
Regards, Tal
Booking.com Team

Angryscott's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

HI,

Here we are again another new name to add to the growing list of incompetents. What is the point? it has been made very clear just who's side you will take.

I do note there has been no response from Croft House, so I will take their silence as, they accept what I said to be true. Speaks volumes.