No accountability

Guest's review of -

“No accountability”

Written on: 15/09/2013

In short sold a room that the hotel had informed them didn't exist. Unsurprisingly, the hotel could not provide and responded quickly by getting in contact with to ensure error is not repeated, representative took responsibility verbally for the misttake. But now in follow up emails have placed entire blame on hotel. Not the right way to treat the website users or the hotels either. Will no longer use the site.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

Thank you for your feedback. Please be advised that hotel is responsible for the accuracy of the information listed on the website. We trust that the hotel will provide the correct information and keep their description page updated. I would like to confirm that the hotel has corrected the information on the website. Can you please post your booking number so that I can look into this further?

Regi Team

Louise2013's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2013

As stated I have been in contact with customer service repeated and they will not take accountability despite the original representative confirming that is was a error. The hotel DID provide with the correct information, made a mistake. After 4 emails request what was been done to by to ensure this error will not reoccur, no responsibility for the error has been taken, let alon addressing how the error was made. I only wish to share this information with other potential users of the site - so they may make an informed decision. I will no longer continue to be a customer as I have lost confidence in