Written on: 04/09/2013 by FarrellG (1 review written)
Here are the highlights of Sandra D's Studio apartment and area:
- Sandra welcomed us when we arrived and gave us a tour of the magnificent property: avocado, lemon, lime, live Oak trees on several acres of her property. There are lots of quaint sitting areas on the property to relax, read etc.
- The studio apartment has a separate entrance and parking is a short walk away. The apartment is very private from the main house but a short walk around the back to the swimming pool.
- Incredible view from the swimming pool deck with comfortable lounge chairs.
- We arrived to an immaculately clean apartment and very nicely decorated. Everything worked perfectly in the fully equipped Kitchen.
- It was so kind of Sandra to provide all the little things that you might forget on a trip: very generous and above all very thoughtful.
- We were a bit apprehensive driving in but after spending one day at the beach we looked forward to getting back to our place, it starts feeling like home after the 3-4th day.
- As Sandra mentioned there is no shortage of things to do here please see her list that she will send you when up book.
- We drove the extra 5 minutes and went to the Carlsbad beach area - great waves for surfing, body surfing and it is a really nice upscale area with great restaurants. Oceanside was very nice as well - the Lighthouse restaurant was very busy and good.
- We went to the Z-Cafe a few times and found the food excellent and prices even better. Great service and a fun place to go, I think it is a favorite spot for the local people here.
- Very comfortable King Size bed as well as a fold out bed / futon . Huge closet and storage for clothing - apartment has everything you can think of. Lighting is perfect for reading at night and the windows open for fresh air.
- Above all this is a beautiful hidden gem and if you want a relaxing quiet holiday you will not be disappointed. Sandra was incrediblely kind and welcoming and makes the stay unforgettable.
As rated by real users
" Complimenting staff at travel up " Read More
" Tranquil, quality and fun! " Read More
" Happy with house trip " Read More
" Rip off merchants " Read More
Written by Heidimorgan1970
" Danube River Cruise - 29 July 2014 " Read More