Worst booking site EVER

Kspicer's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Worst booking site EVER”

Written on: 01/09/2013 by Kspicer (1 review written)

This site had screwed up 2 reservations. The last thing you want to do is pull in at midnight to find out that they never "sent" your reservation to the hotel. This happened to us twice in one week!!!

Booking.comteam's Response to Kspicer's Review

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. As soon as you receive your online confirmation, we simultaneously, send your confirmed reservation details to the hotel via a secure on-line system. This should be checked by the hotel on a daily basis. Additionally, we notify the hotel of your reservation via fax and have controls in place to ensure that it is received correctly.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact me directly at customer.web@booking. Please include you booking number(s) in the subject line.

Thank you for your feedback, it greatly assists us in improving the hotels' standards as well as our own.

Regi J
Booking.com Team

Kspicer's reply to Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2013

We were told by booking that booking had the hotels fax number wrong and she was "sorry", So obviously the controls you have set in place arent effective. "Sorry" doesn't help us much at midnight with 2 small children.

Hello,

Again I am sorry to hear about this. We have a shared system with the hotel that the hotel should check daily for reservations. We send the fax to the hotel as a courtesy in addition to the shared system being updated automatically. The fax number we have is supplied to us by the hotel.

If you want to discuss this further please send me an email to us.

Regi
Booking.com Team.

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you, however, I would need your booking number. You can post it here or email us at customer.web@booking.com

Kspicer's reply to Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

I'd really appreciate that. Our booking numbers were
965145590
and
579596423

Hello,

Thank you for your booking numbers. I have looked into your reservation and have sent you an email updating you accordingly. Should you have any further questions please feel free to email me.

Troy