Rip off

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Rip off”

Written on: 21/08/2013

I was charged an extra day at a hotel in Rio because I consolidated 2 reservations into one and they never cancelled the first reservation. Booking.com blamed the hotel and the hotel blamed Booking.com so I am out $175 for their total ineptitude. This is the price I paid for letting Booking.com handle the reservation rather than my calling the hotel myself. They are less than useless.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your dissatisfaction when using our services. Please be so kind to post me your booking number so I can investigate this further. I hope I can find the most satisfactory solution to the problem caused.

Regards, Chloe
Booking.com Team

Avodoc's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

My booking number is 184020605. I called to combine two, separate,reservations into one. I explained this to the person at booking.com and she put me on hold to call the hotel and then confirmed that she had done that. When I returned home from my vacation I found out I had been double charged for the first night. I tried to resolve this but just got a run around with each side blaming the other.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

Hello again,

Thank you for providing your booking number.
I will contact you via phone or email shortly.

Regards,