Very disappointing :(

SweetCheezit's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Very disappointing :(”

Written on: 20/08/2013 by SweetCheezit (1 review written)

My trip is in 3 days, I booked on the 16 /17 this month. I know its somewhat last minute, but it should not take this long for the hotel to get my reservation / booking. This trip is for my boyfriend's birthday and for before I go back to school the next week. Maybe I am paranoid about this not happening, but I have been saving enough money for a while now. I am so upset that the hotel won't ever get my reservation. I know I may be charged for cancelling from the other negative reviews that I read, but it doesn't matter I just want this trip to happen. So I will be calling the hotel tomorrow and if theres still nothing I will definitely have to cancel with booking and just book with the actual hotel.

Their team was very nice and helpful, but nothing was accomplished! I really wanted to be one of the few that have a successful booking with Booking.com They can still turn it around tomorrow! But I'm really doubting it now.

Booking.comteam's Response to SweetCheezit's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. As soon as you make a reservation it is forwarded directly to the hotel, so I am not sure why they would not have it yet. You had mentioned you already spoke to us regarding this but I'd like to follow up for you. Could you kindly provide your booking number for me?

Regards, Kelly