norbreck castle hotel

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“norbreck castle hotel”

Written on: 11/08/2013

How any travel firm can reccomend this hotel is beyond me.I took my family there this weekend 9th Aug for a 30th birthday 14 of us.It was the worst place ive ever been to and we go to a lot Health and Safety springs to mind filthy and with a baby it was very unhealthy.I have used you before and its been ok does anyone check these places,Any goo reviews would be drink related as you would see.I would be very wary about the hotels you have.I have told a few who i booked through and they will be using another site now.Ruind a family surprise party None of the requests are honoured which would have been good to know also how bad things photos on their site are not true to life.A cot requested had to be asked for 3 times stairs going down to their room with a pushchair at the end of a long corridor to a family room with a cot in cuboard would be size.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2013

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Booking.com offers a variety of hotels in order to meet a variety of traveler's needs, at many price/quality ranges. We do attempt to provide guests with as much details prior to booking to ensure they are satisfied with the hotel they have booked, most notably, guest reviews that are only sent to guests who have stayed at the hotel. All reviews are then posted (unless they contain offensive language or personal details.
This is done so that guests can read what others who stayed at the hotel thought of the stay.

I would like to look into this further. Can you please send me your booking number?

Regards,

Regi
Booking.com Team

Wendywearmouth's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

173374391 next 664092992 / 229089912 / 229096386 I have been treated for cancer twice so have no immune system so the place and room was not good for me at all,My daughter-in-law whos 30th it was had to steralise a bin to steralise the babys bottles it just goes on and on. I know you get what you pay for but dirt broken tiles and the rest .Ive put all this on tripadviser as we do everywhere we stay but usually good .brittania/norbreck should pay compensation for a weekend and a 30th party been ruind ive shed tears

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2013

Hello,

Thank you for providing you booking numbers. I will look into this further and contact you by phone or e-mail regarding your complaint.

Regards, Kelly