Screening process to poor reviews!

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Screening process to poor reviews!”

Written on: 21/07/2013

Be very careful.  Having recently stayed in a what seemed like respectable hotel in Kent, which
indicated 'excellent' on the Booking.com review site, my car was vandalised overnight in the hotel car park. The police are still investigating.

The main issue being, in addition to the costs of repair to my car; on uploading a review of my stay
weeks ago, the review is still not being displayed on the Booking.com site. The review was in no
way disrespectful or rude, just detailing the vandalism. Booking.com inform me via email the review is displayed, however this is not the case.  Customers need to know if there is a potential vandalism issue at a particular hotel car park. The hotel was reasonably priced, however, this was outweighed by the cost of repairs to my vehicle. The hotel would of course not contribute to these repair costs

Hi there,
I am really sorry to hear what happened. Could you please provide me your booking number here. I will be happy to investigate this further.
Regards, Angela

Calcas's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

Hi,

Re: 431908741

Thank you for your interest. Would Booking.com pay for my repairs to my vandalised car?

Written on: 25/07/2013

Hi there,
Thanks for posting your booking number. Your case will be investigated and you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Kinds regards, Denise

Written on: 22/07/2013

Hi there.

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Could you please post your booking number so that I can investigate this further?

Regards,
Konstantina

Steppenblume's Comment

Written on: 21/07/2013

I can only agree, there are many problems when booking with Booking.com