UNAUTHORIZED AND UNLAWFUL CHARGES

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“UNAUTHORIZED AND UNLAWFUL CHARGES”

Written on: 10/07/2013

BEWARE - booked a last minute hotel for an unexpected layover. I would be getting in to paris around midnight and needed a place until 10:00 a.m. Booked before I left my current hotel. Thank goodness my flight was delayed - i just happened to check my e-mail and see that booking sent me a message.

essentially, find another place to stay because the place you booked is out of rooms. luckily, i was able to scramble and find a room on my iphone.

a few days later - i get a "noshow" e-mail from booking, indicating i would be charged the full rate since I did not show up and failed to cancel within the 2 day grace period.

now for the attitude on requesting a re-fund! they do not process refunds, apparently, they are only an intermediary. They will "look into" a refund.

I find this very interesting since the only way the hotel even got my credit card was from booking (since i never checked in!). Seems that they want to have their cake and eat it to. To say the least, this is the last time I will EVER use booking.com

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2013

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. I'd like to investigate this further. Are you able to provide your booking number for me?

Regards, Kelly