Excellent booking site with room for improvement

FantasminoFormaggino's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Excellent booking site with room for improvement”

Written on: 06/03/2013 by FantasminoFormaggino (1 review written)

I've been using booking.com since 2004 and find it the best site for planning hotel accommodation.
It's well organised, easy to navigate, easy to book, has no fees and allows you to pjnpoint the accommodations on detailed maps. Also the possibility to read reviews from other hotel guests and filter them (i.e. family with small children) makes it a very helpful tool.
The multiple filters (price range/location/hotel chain/etc.) are also very smart.
I also like that they added the feature "add to favourites" and "remove from list", to simplify the selection process.
The clean graphic design and nice layout also make it a good site.

The two things I would improve are: showing the price per night (not just the overall price) so the user can get an immediate idea of the hotel's cost. Also, a fidelity-reward program like that of Hotels.com (every 10 nights you get one free) would make it absolutely perfect.

Booking.comteam's Response to FantasminoFormaggino's Review

Written on: 06/03/2013

Hi there,
Thank you for your fantastic review and for your loyalty.
Thanks also for your suggestions. I have passed them on to the relevant team.
Regards, Jasmine
Booking.com Team

Fantasminoformaggino's reply to Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2013

Great! Thanks for the fast feedback and improvement efforts, proves once more the excellent value of booking.com.
I will continue recommending.

PS I forgot to say that every time I booked through your site the reservation went through smoothly and I never had problems with it once I arrived at the hotel.