Disappointment with "Things to see do or "

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Disappointment with "Things to see do or "”

Written on: 21/02/2013

I was disappointed when I clicked on "Things to see or do" that nothing came up. It appears that it required Facebook membership to activate it. I cancelled my Facebook membership because I found them too intrusive, and I suspect many people have done the same or have just decided not to join Facebook. Businesses that require customers to log in via Facebook are not usually the kind of business that I support, and I normally look for another business that doesn't require a Facebook login. I suspect there are others who feel the same way I do.

In this particular instance I will go elsewhere to find out about the local attractions.

John Hamblin

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2013

Hi John,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked regarding this option with the relevant team.
If you meant that a blue box was visible just after you have confirmed your booking, with this written in it, I can explain what that was for.
If you were to have a Facebook account and would click on it, a message will be posted to your Facebook wall which states: "I've just booked a hotel room in ... . Any tips on things to do and see?"
This then prompts your friends that can see your wall posts to reply with tips on that destination.

We do usually have a list of places of interest listed on the hotel page itself. This can be found on the left hand side near the bottom of that page. It may be of interest to you.

If you have any other feedback or questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks and kind regards,