Very helpful & Accommodating Staff

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Very helpful & Accommodating Staff”

Written on: 19/02/2013

I spent hours looking online to book a Hotel in Dublin & comparing this site to others it proved the best in terms of easy to use & it had the cheapest Hotel prices.

I had a mix up with my travel arrangements & called Booking.com to see if I was able to change the dates I had booked with the Hotel. It had said there was no possibility of this but the Booking.com staff called the hotel directly & within minutes she had rearranged the booking for me without any fuss at all.
I then called them back to add another 2 nights & once again they called the Hotel & got my the additional nights for half the price that the actual hotel had them for on their own website.

The only negative in relation to the site, is that I would have liked to know immediately the exact cost of the Hotel over all.

Caroline7763's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2013

Great choice of hotels for a quick escape, easily found a family fun weekend at a great price and activities and full English breakfast included for all of us. Looking forward to getting away now. Would recommend this sight, already face booked all my friends and family.