Never received confirmation number or email

nikkiscaro's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Never received confirmation number or email”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by nikkiscaro (1 review written)

I booked my hotel room through booking.com but I never received a confirmation email. Prior to my trip, there was a change in my itinerary so I wanted to cancel my reservation and switch to a hotel located closer to my new destination. Using the booking.com website, after going through the hassle of opening an account with them, I still could not find any confirmation of my reservation. Really frustrating. I went with another hotel assuming my reservation had never been completed. Big mistake, I was still charged for the room because apparently I did have a reservation, they just didn't feel the need to confirm it in any way shape or form. If you do not think you will have any changes in your travel plans and don't mind not having any confirmation of your reservation, then this is an ok service. You can find cheaper deals on priceline.com though which is the website I went through the second time.

Booking.comteam's Response to nikkiscaro's Review

Written on: 09/12/2012

Hello!

Sorry to hear about your experience.
Could you please provide your booking number or name of hotel and your booking dates so I can investigate what happened?

Thank you!

Agata
Booking.com Team

Nikkiscaro's reply to Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2012

Wow, Thank you for the quick response! I really appreciate the dismissal of the hotel room charge.

It is really nice to see customer service respond promptly and politely to fix the mix-up.

Thanks again!

Booking.comteam's reply to Nikkiscaro's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2012

Hi there.

Thank you for your kind words.

If you need any further help, please, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Regards,