Great site for booking hotels worldwide

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Great site for booking hotels worldwide”

Written on: 07/12/2012

I have been using booking.com for years - can't remember how I learned about it, but glad I did. When I decide to make a trip somewhere (anywhere), I check out hotel prices first on booking.com to see whether I can afford to go! I have ALWAYS found it reliable and I particularly love reading the reviews - I may not agree with them, but they're always honest and not edited. I recently recommended my brother to this website - he said he had given up on looking at hotel websites as they were too overwhelming with too many choices. He emailed me recently telling me he liked the website and the fact he was able to narrow down his choice by price/location etc.

This is a great website and I recommend it to all my friends. I have used it over 10 times, and have never had any problem whatsoever with it. I will never forget the most AMAZING hotel I got in Siena, Italy. It was incredible and ridiculously cheap.

Pbakkalkot's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2012

I do not know having used this site in the past. But ,somehow I came across this gtreat site and found the process of booking very simple,convenient and fantastic.Off course, I can comment on how reliable it is, only on completion of my trip.I would use this site for all my hotel bookings in future,as far as possible and also recommend to my friends. Keep it up.