Stream Lined, Straight Forward, Simple & Informative!

CB85's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Stream Lined, Straight Forward, Simple and Informative! ”

Written on: 03/12/2012 by CB85 (1 review written)

Just found a place through Booking.com, I really liked the experience because it was really straight forward, simple and informative. I appreciated that you could see the star rating but also see the review ratings and how many people that review score was averaged out of. For example the place I booked had 4 stars with an 8.2 rating with over a thousand reviews. I felt pretty safe and as I wrote before it was all really straight forward, simple and informative. When it came time to print out my info, I was pleasantly surprised when all the info came out on a single piece of paper, too many times I've experience 4 or 5 pages of "itinerary" but really there were 3 pages of useless info or wasted space. This is concise, easy to read and moderately "eco friendly" at a mere 1 page.
For me if I had to rate Booking.com, I'd give it somewhere between "Good" and "Fantastic". I did really like it, it was smooth but it didn't quite blow my socks off, at the same time maybe that just means its a stream lined well thought out website. I'm sure I'll use this site in the future.