Needs improvement

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Needs improvement”

Written on: 01/12/2012

I used this site several times and wrote a review for a hotel but they did not post it. I wrote to customer care to understand why several times but no one cared to response. Hence I find booking.com insensitive and unresponsive to customer inquiries even though they constantly ask for feedback. However I still recommend it because the robotic part of the system works ok.

Written on: 03/12/2012

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please post your booking number so I could look into this again?

Thank you!

Regards,

Agata
Booking.com Team

Lifepro's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2012

It was nice that you were responsive here. A little problem with my lasy reservation was hadled nicely too. However my review for Casa do Patio, Lisbon , booking number 245974582 was not listed and no one answered my inquiry.

Written on: 05/12/2012

Hi Lifepro,

Thank you for your response.
I will contact you by phone or email to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,
Jasmine
Booking.com

Lifepro's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

Dear Jasmin,
Thank you for investiagting this matter both by calling and then by following up with email. I owe to explain for the benefit of anyone who reads this thread that my review was actually posted by booking.com. Because I wanted to be "anonimous" my review was listed after the reviews of those who used their names. Because there were hundreds of reviews my review was difficult to find and I falsely assumed that it was not posted.
So I would rate booking.com as a 4-star or 5-star after this explanation however I do not know how to go back and update my 2-star review.

Written on: 07/12/2012

Hi Lifepro,

Thank you for your message.
Please refer to the following link:
Review Centre – ‘I want to update my review’
I hope it helps.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.

Regards,