Booking for a Group of 5 Made Easy

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Booking for a Group of 5 Made Easy”

Written on: 23/06/2012

We had always used a Travel Agent to arrange accommodation in the past due to 'scary stories' about results of arranging your own accommodation, so I was very tentative when making my first booking.
Nothing is farther from the truth when you use Booking.com. It is SIMPLE TO USE. I tried several other sites but none allowed us to select a booking for more than 4 people into their search engine. Booking.com made arranging accommodation for our whole family (5 adults) a breeze. The photos and maps are top class. When we has a query re a room type that we had confirmed, I rang booking.com's 0800# and they were extremely helpful, contacted the Hotel for us and emailed us back with the result - it was all sorted with no hassle!! Some of the Hotels have even emailed me personally to check whether we needed airport transfers etc and to confirm booking arrangements in addition to the Booking.com confirmation.In conclusion I don't believe that there is anything I can suggest that would improve the service of Booking.com - IT'S FANTASTIC!!