DON"T USE BOOK-IT.COM!

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

robinson60's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“DON"T USE BOOK-IT.COM!”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by robinson60 (1 review written)

Went to Destin, Fl using Book-it.com and they screwed up the whole booking. Used a credit card to make a $100 deposit, and then had two payments to make, only way to put in new credit card was online as they charge 35.00 to get a reservationist to do it. I have all the receipts where new credit card number was put in, yet they charged the other credit (and the wrong one) with the whole amount. When I called them, they told me that there was nothing they could do although they were clearly in the wrong as I have their paperwork. The operator just hung up on me.
They also gave misleading information on the condo, was only suppose to be across the street from beach, wrong it was about two condos away from the beach. Was suppose to be a tram running all the time from condo to beach, wrong, no tram. Since I am disabled, I could not walk the long distance from the condo to beach, so no beach (really in Destin), had to use Condo pools, which half of them were closed and you couldn't use.
Bookit.com gave false information and their CUSTOMER SERVICE is nonexistent, just the worse company customer service I have ever used.
Don't use this company, find a travel agent that you can talk to on the phone and get correct information and help you when issues come up. This company was the worse ever! Don't use them if you want a good vacation!