TERRIBLE SERVICE

8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 05/03/2014

Had heard good things about this site. When we searched for our trip for flight+hotel+car we were given a pretty good price ($1022), but you couldn't book it online (how convenient...)- you had to call. When we called, the people (yes we had to call multiple times) said that the "Search Number" either did not exist (even though we were looking directly at it) or did not include the price of the car (which it was supposed to). The attendant told me to do a new search for the flight+hotel+car, which gave me the price $1022 again, and then search flight+hotel only, which gave me the price $1055. With a non-answer, the attendant tried to explain that it would be an extra almost $400 to add the car. Not nearly as inexpensive as Hotwire! Frustrating, deceitful... fraudulent even? Needless to say we are going elsewhere to book our trips from now on. After reading other reviews, I'm glad we didn't book with Book It. Buh-BYE BookIt.

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Please email your name and booking ID along with this review using the contact information at the top of the page so that we may look into this and work to make it right. Thank you!