Your company does not respect their terms!

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Your company does not respect their terms!”

Written on: 24/12/2013

We were booking a hotel for our trip to Vegas and I settled on the Mandalay Bay hotel as our choice. Your site had a offer of $114 per night if it was booked prior to midnight that night. I took your offer at face value and booked directly online. When I received the confirmation, I was surprised to see the average night was no longer $114 but now $319 per night. I called the customer service center to discuss this and was told my booking would be reviewed. They reviewed it and denied my request so I called the service department once again to explain that I booked before 8pm EST which was well before the deadline of midnight EST. They said there was nothing they could do. To cancel this booking I even had to pay an additional $19.95. This is ridicoulous. They dont honor their offers!

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2013

Will you please send your name and booking ID to social@bookit.com so that we may look into this matter further? We understand your frustration and would like to investigate further. Thank you!

Srassy's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2013

Now after your company has reviewed my request twice, it appears you have still made a decision to ingore my complaint. I guaurentee I will never use your services in the future and will let everyone I know about the charade you guys play! It is unacceptable and I dont think you understand what my complaint is or you would review it in that context.