Good holiday with a good price

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Book.it.fan's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Good holiday with a good price”

Written on: 16/11/2013 by Book.it.fan (1 review written)

Everything about book it.com really good. I can go and afford the holiday that I want because book it.com gave me the best price without breaking my piggy bank. All the places that I stayed is truly remarkable and because of it I used book it.com as my vacation engine. There is one thing that I wish book it.com will change, it's about the charge that if have to pay if I need to edit my booking, I think if I edit the booking in the same day or under 1 hour, there's should not be any charging because if we book it direct to the hotel they won't charge you anything, but for the price and friendly service that they of erred I would still love bookit.com.

I also hope book it.com can give me more detail about the places that I'm staying rather than I checked it out from yelp, but other that I'm very satisfied with my experience using bookit.com.

Bookit.com's Response to Book.it.fan's Review

Written on: 18/11/2013

Book.it.fan,

We are so glad we are able to you and we will take your recommendations into consideration as we are always looking for ways to improve. If you would like more information about where you are staying, we have wonderful booking agents that have plenty of information for you. Just call 888-782-9722 and have your booking ID ready, and a Team Member will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Happy travels!