Customer Service Representative Assistance

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Customer Service Representative Assistance”

Written on: 14/11/2013

I booked a hotel stay through "bookit.com" on November 11, 2013. After the booking was confirmed, I noticed that the price for the room had changed on the website(price was lower).

I contacted "bookit.com"(by telephone)to inquire about a refund of the difference in the price I was initially billed. The customer service representative advised that it may be risky to cancel and rebook the room (sometimes hotels will not honor any changes). She offered me half of difference in cash and the other half in the form of a voucher for future hotel booking.

I confirmed that I had read bookit's price guarantee which indicated that I was entitled to a full refund of the difference in price, plus a voucher for 10% of the cost of the booking for use in a future booking (expires in one year).

It took some time to resolve the issue but the customer representative was courteous and professional throughout the process. End result...I received a full refund and a voucher for 10% of the cost of the booking(per price guarantee promise).

The customer service representative confirmed everything a second time to be sure I had a full understanding of what would be done to resolve the issue.

This morning I received confirmation of my hotel booking. I will definitely make travel arrangements with bookit in the future...great service! I will also recommend this site to my family and friends. Thank you.

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

We are sorry for the confusion, but glad that everything ended up being resolved. We thank you for your feedback and appreciate the kind words. Please let us know if we can assist you further and have a wonderful trip!