travel using BookIt.com

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“travel using BookIt.com”

Written on: 03/11/2013

I used many different sites to try and book our vacation because we weren't sure where we wanted to go, and it is difficult to co-ordinate travel from Vancouver Is. with ferry schedules, etc. I kept coming back to Bookit.com because they have such a wide variety of choice and always have the best prices. Love the little extra bonuses they include as well - just makes the difference when deciding. Once I finally booked - the process is always so smooth, and the staff so pleasant to deal with. I did most of it online, but when I had a question, the agent at bookit was really helpful. Very easy to contact them (not like some other agencies.)
This is my third time working with Bookit, and I always recommend them to my friends - many of whom now use them for their trips as well. We are now heading off to Maui with all our vouchers and information intact. That's another thing - the quick sending of email confirmation numbers, contact info, etc. so that you have everything you need to travel without worry. Thanks again, Bookit.com!

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2013

Thank you! Have a wonderful time and please let us know if you need anything else. We look forward to helping you book again in the future!

Great Deals on Expedia