travel using BookIt.com

8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“travel using BookIt.com”

Written on: 03/11/2013

I used many different sites to try and book our vacation because we weren't sure where we wanted to go, and it is difficult to co-ordinate travel from Vancouver Is. with ferry schedules, etc. I kept coming back to Bookit.com because they have such a wide variety of choice and always have the best prices. Love the little extra bonuses they include as well - just makes the difference when deciding. Once I finally booked - the process is always so smooth, and the staff so pleasant to deal with. I did most of it online, but when I had a question, the agent at bookit was really helpful. Very easy to contact them (not like some other agencies.)
This is my third time working with Bookit, and I always recommend them to my friends - many of whom now use them for their trips as well. We are now heading off to Maui with all our vouchers and information intact. That's another thing - the quick sending of email confirmation numbers, contact info, etc. so that you have everything you need to travel without worry. Thanks again, Bookit.com!

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2013

Thank you! Have a wonderful time and please let us know if you need anything else. We look forward to helping you book again in the future!