Fantastic service!!

8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Fantastic service!!”

Written on: 08/10/2013

We just returned from a trip to Puerto Vallarta, MX. Unfortunately, when we arrived at our resort, it was absolutely not what we expected. We spent 2-3 hours walking around the resort, checking things out but realized we needed to make a change. I went to our room to call Bookit.com to try to change the reservation. The associate was friendly, calm and polite. She assured me that I was not "stuck" in a resort I didn't like and spent the next hour explaining resorts and making a change to our reservation. She also called our existing resort and spoke with the general manager to explain why we were unhappy. After she confirmed our new reservation, I asked to speak to her manager and gave this associate praise for a job well done! This was our third (and definitely not last!) trip we use Bookit.com for! The service was amazing and our new resort met all our expectations and more!

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2013

We take pride in our Team Members and continue to strive to offer you the best service possible. We want you to enjoy your trip and we are glad we were able to help. Thank you!