Caution with their no cancellation policy

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Caution with their no cancellation policy”

Written on: 01/10/2013

In May 2013 I have reserved 2 rooms @ 3 starts hotel near Disneyland (one block) in California. The sale person did wrong date for one room; when we arrived at hotel there was only one room for us. We called Bookit.com, they said will rebook another room for us near Disneyland, but that was one start motel and 20-30 minutes of driving to Disneyland. We refused this motel and asked them to find another closer to Disneyland because we are family and went together with one car. They said they can’t do anything except we take this room of one start motel. So that we asked for money back, they said that there is no cancellation policy. I agreed none refund with rooms I booked @ 3 starts hotel and near Disneyland, not one start motel and far to Disneyland. Also I did not cancel; I just wanted a room I booked. They made an error and didn't want to give money back to us.

Bookit.com's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2013

We saw that you posted on another review on a different site. Please email your name and Booking ID to social@bookit.com so that we may work to make this right. Mistakes do happen but we would like the opportunity to show how much we appreciate you. Thank you!