Disappointed

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Bono54's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Disappointed”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by Bono54 (1 review written)

My BookIt.com experience was very disappointing. I paid $80 more to change my reservation from a wrong date to one that I thought I entered. My bad, I guess. Then we arrive at the hotel on the correct date, and are told they cannot give us a room unless we give them a credit card. BookIt, they said, provided them with a credit card that did not work. Called BookIt and spent 25 minutes on hold. Used another cell phone to call, and finally got someone to help. The CS rep said it was a hotel issue. The hotel desk manager said BookIt.com was experiencing technology problems We wasted almost an hour settling the issue. So I wrote BookIt.com customer service listing my issues 24 hours ago. No respond. Now I must bring my problems to a public site.

Bookit.com's Response to Bono54's Review

Written on: 01/10/2013

Bono54,
We do understand our hold times are long and we are actively working to shorten them. Sometimes technological malfunctions cause our cards to process. We hear you and understand your frustration. Please email your name and booking ID to social@bookit.com and we will try to resolve this. Thank you!

54Bono's Response to Bono54's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

i wrote you at social@bookit.com two days ago, with all the details and no response. What gives?

Bookit.com's reply to 54Bono's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2013

It has been passed on to our resolution center. They will be in contact as soon as possible. Please be patient and know that we are working on making this right.