BOOK WITH SOMEONE ELSE

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

KMILL27's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“BOOK WITH SOMEONE ELSE”

Written on: 08/09/2013 by KMILL27 (1 review written)

I am a frequent traveler and always book my trips online. DO NOT book with bookit.com they are incompetent. I had to call in to book trip because we were traveling from different locations (which they charge you for) and they somehow screwed up the initial booking and had to call me back once they corrected it. I started receiving email after email and was notified that part of it was not paid please call in to confirm payment. I did so, and they screwed that up too. More emails. Called AGAIN and spend over an hour arguing with agent about getting me a supervisor. He finally got things straightened out but was unwilling to do anything for me to make up for all of the problems. He was "unable" to give me a room upgrade, or refund any money. He offered to give me a credit for a future booking with them but I told him that if he was unwilling to make me happy on THIS booking there would never be another one. I haven't left for my trip yet, but I am terrified that I will get to the airport or hotel and OOPS no reservation. I am having to go directly to airline and hotel to check up on them which is unacceptable. DON'T USE BOOKIT.COM, use Cheapcarribean.com, orbitz or travelocity. I never had to worry about them doing their job.