Charged 1015.09 for 2 days for hotel - upset/ drove 6 hours

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Charged 1015.09 for 2 days for hotel - upset/ drove 6...”

Written on: 16/07/2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a hotel service.

First- I had driven from Atlanta to Panama City. Fl for my 35th High School Reunion- never attended the others- my trip was ruined because-We arrived at 1am- and no ID was asked for etc... after checking in at 10am - we are awakened to an idiot BANGING on the door and pulling on the door!! It is now 9am!! He is saying this room is suppose to be vacant and that the hotel overbooked the next room and we had to give our room to the people standing there.- After 15-20 minutes of taunting this snaggled tooth janitor refused to go away- My wife called downstairs and was told that the midnight shift forgot to sign us in-

I became so upset I felt like driving back home- my wife got on the phone again and as she was speaking to the Asst GM the janitor came back again and harassed us again until I called the police- The cops came and the janitor told them he was wrong for his behavior- We were then told that we could go to another property that they have and only have a charge of 394.25 for the 2 nights. We were assured that my cc would be credited- as of today 07/16/2013 I have a charge from Bookit for 620.84 and Seahaven for 394.25!