Best hotel / air packages

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

Murrell89's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Best hotel / air packages”

Written on: 29/06/2013 by Murrell89 (1 review written)

Bookit is always easy to contact. The agents are polite and knowledgeable of the product and make suggestions vs. what I am looking for. They usually have a "special" offer for BookIt customers. Trip documentation comes quickly and is correct.

My suggestions are (1) give me the same agent (if available) each time I call, (2) I realize the property ... hotel, etc .... are also your customer BUT I would like to see more written feedback to them FROM YOU when I have a problem at their property. (poor service, poor attitude of personnel, dirty room/property, any safety items, broken computer in business center.

I hate the hotel "added fee" (service?). BOOKIT should do more to discurrage them. If they are for specific things, make those things "extra charge." (a business center computer, for example). Often, we do not know about extra "fees". IF the fee is auto charged TO EACH PATRON (room), then just increase the regular charge. This is just a "come-on" to "imply" lower ROOM costs ... advertise, say, $79/nt" but then add a $15/nt fee ... that's94/nt.