First Family Trip

8502348887

Guest's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“First Family Trip”

Written on: 23/06/2013

This was our first family trip. The day that I booked the trip the assistant from bookit was awesome. He went through everything with me and answers any questions I had. We were on a budget but not really, we planned to spend our trip at the Ocean Forest Ville at Myrtle Beach. I was somewhat scary of being there because of the price. It was 169 a night and I was thinking that it was not going to be good. Well when we arrived there it was awesome. The front desk staff was great all thought our stay. Even when we needed more towels after going back 3 or 4 time to get more when we was at the pool and need fresher ones they give them to us with no problem. The rooms was pretty the living room was nice, the kids have two single beds in one room, we had a king size bed and a nice bathroom and a sliding glass door taking us out to the balcony in the room. The boys had they our bathroom too. Our still was nice. If anybody asks me I would go again. People no matter what they say badly about this hotel it not bad even if its cheat. Thank you bookit you was a great help.