Customer Portal is Awful!

14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach,, 32413
8502348887

SnoozyD's review of BookIt.com www.bookit.com

“Customer Portal is Awful!”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by SnoozyD (1 review written)

After booking a trip, it is next to impossible to navigate the customer portal in order to modify trip options. I attempted to cancel an activity, originally scheduled, and continued to receive loading issues and errors when loading these pages. I attempted to use three different web browsers (Chrome, IE9, and Safari) on both a Windows 7 PC, Android OS, and iPad 2, with no luck. I received messages from all browsers that even though the customer portal was a secure page (https), it displayed unsecured data. That made me weary to make any modifications to my trip. I decided to call customer service and make the changes over the telephone. On four different occasions I had to wait an average of 40 minutes before speaking to a customer service representative. This was simply unheard of in my line of work and I would lose customers if I treated my customers in this fashion.

The prices I have found on Bookit.com are the only reason why I continue to use their service although I can only hope that next time, I book my trip correctly the first time. What an awful website and hold times are grueling.