Excellent CEO leadership, military friendly, great service.

JHager78's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“Excellent CEO leadership, military friendly, great...”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by JHager78 (1 review written)

Originally, I booked travel to Europe for 1-30 October, 2013, but found that my wife could not travel due to her passport being on hold. There was much frustration as the tickets were non-refundable and I would not be able to travel again until I finished a year-long school with the US Army from 7 November, 2013 to 17 October, 2014.

As of Friday, 18 October, 2013, I received a phone call from a Mr. Marko Cadez, CEO of Best Travel Store, Inc. Mr. Cadez informed me that he spoke with the CEO of Air Berlin and, by going above and beyond in his duties, helped me obtain a full refund for nonrefundable tickets that I could not use due to my family's passport issues. I am a US military member and Best Travel Store worked with the airline to waive its cancellation penalty in my special case and refund the money for a trip I could not use. I appreciate that they went beyond what was allowed in airline rules to secure this refund. I was informed that I should receive this refund within 4-8 weeks from 18 October, 2013. Furthermore, I see myself using Best Travel Store in the future and will provide my fellow servicemembers advice on how to prepare for a relaxing and culturally diverse vacation provided by Best Travel Store, Inc...and how to prevent a negative experience in their travels and the booking of said travels. As for Mr. Marko Cadez, he took the initiative and provided exemplary leadership in correcting the previous situation and I highly appreciate it. Thanks again!