Un-trusted, unrelaiable & unprofessional company

Ahaviv's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“Un-trusted, unrelaiable and unprofessional company”

Written on: 27/09/2013 by Ahaviv (1 review written)

My worst experience in on-line travel booking. I booked tickets through this site. my bank account was charged and had to do phone verification with my bank. After 3 days of all that they've cancelled my tickets for some price error excuse. the funds were on hold (by the airline so I'm not sure what error) now I can't use the money to book a new flight, the prices went up and I lost all the money I spent on my connecting flights, hotels at the departure port and other arrangements. I had to cancel my trip. Never before my confirmed reservation were paid for and then cancelled.
Pursuing legal action against this company. Save yourself the aggravation and use a trusted site in the future.

By Administrator

Written on: 17/10/2013

At Best Travel Store, we have zero tolerance for suspicious credit card activity or invalid chargeback requests. Therefore, we do not proceed to ticket a flight reservation unless we have fully verified the payment details. The purpose of this verification policy is to keep our airfares low by ensuring that the purchases made on our website are valid and legitimate, and thus avoiding unnecessary loss. If we requested to have a phone verification with your bank, it is because your bank was only able to authenticate your payment information by having you on the call. Many banking institutions do not require this procedure and are able to verify the card holder’s information without having to contact him/her. If we were unable to reach you in a timely manner, this may have caused your booking to be cancelled or affected by a change in fare initiated by the airline prior to ticket issuance.
Protecting your credit card against unauthorized use is our top concern and for this reason we are implementing Verified by Visa, MasterCard and JCB payment authentication program. This mechanism requires you to enter a credit card password each time you shop online. This password is known only by the cardholder and the card issuing bank, it is entered into a special online credit card payment authentication form that is provided by your card issuing bank in which is displayed on our website at the time of your purchase. If the password you entered is correct, your bank will reply back to us with a payment authorization response. If the password is invalid, your bank will advise us that your card cannot be accepted for payment.
The Payment Authentication password is similar to that of your ATM card’s pin code, which is required each time you withdraw cash from the automated teller machine. The pin ensures that only the authorized person has access to your money, and no one else.