"customer service"

dejanzyuks's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“"customer service"”

Written on: 12/05/2012 by dejanzyuks (1 review written)

Me and my girlfriend bought tickets over best travel store, planning to travel to Europe and visit my family. I was going to go one month before her because i had planned dental surgery and my girlfriend supposed to join me so we spend last month together and even fly back to USA together. We even bought ticket few months in advance just to make sure nothing goes wrong. About one month after purchasing tickets I received flight cancelation mail and alternative they offered me wasn’t even close to airfare i purchased. After a month that fare got canceled too, and just five days before scheduled flight, i received mail that says that my fare got involuntary canceled. Now i am forced to buy new ticket, money for old ticket will be refunded to me in up to 8 (EIGHT) weeks and my girlfriend just received flight change notification where time between flights is OVER 24 hours and best travel store doesn’t even offer any reasonable solution. So we are ending up purchasing 4 airfares, where 2 of them will be refunded to us in up to 8 weeks (2 MONTHS). That means that we are going to have $2300 trapped for 2 months. And if we had money to waste we certainly wouldn’t book cheap economy fares from best travel store. In several phone conversations with their customer service representatives that wasn’t even enough professional all i got was suggestion that if i don’t like their offer i can call airline company and talk with them or cancel the fare. Even after i explained importance of my flight they simply didn’t do anything. As a matter of fact impression I got is that people from best travel store customer service actually enjoyed my trouble. And apparently airline we supposed to fly with (JET Airways) is canceling our fares and i understand that best travel store can’t do anything about that, but in my understanding, when i buy service (that’s how best travel store calls airline tickets) from travel agency and something goes wrong and its absolutely not my fault, agency should replace service i purchased from them with same or equal service. Well if you buy air deals with best travel store know that if something goes wrong with your fare you will be able to replace it ONLY with fares offered by same airlines you were supposed to fly originally. You should also know that if in that case you try to go on their website and find fare trough same airline make sure that every flight is operated by same airline, because if it’s not - again, you will get offer to cancel your flight. So, if you decide to purchase service (air tickets) trough best travel store make sure you fly with major airlines because it’s easier to replace flights. Overall best travel store has good prices for airfares, but if it comes to issue that requires travel agency to do its job, you are on your own and usually in trouble.