flights to Goa,

Guest's review of Benz Travel

“flights to Goa,”

Written on: 02/07/2013

I had no intention of booking a flight today, but on looking at about six different sites, I saw that if I wanted to travel with my chosen airline, the cheapest I could find was was around 3000, yep three thousand,and not even in first class, just ordinary seat....but on one of the sites I spotted a little advert, for my airline, and for under £700.....I clicked, and got in touch with Benz Travel, and within seconds I felt comfortable, safe and secure to book and pay for my ticket, to make my life even better, Pam, who, bless her, was patient with me, like I said I had no intention of booking a flight today, but how could I not book and get the ticket at a wonderful price, and, and to make things even better I was allowed 40 kilos...40 KILOS........ I nearly fainted with happiness, because it means I can take so many more presents for friends and for the children that I have watched grow up. I am so very happy to have found Benz Travel and I will re book over and over. The level of speed and efficient service I would highly recommend to anyone traveling anywhere. And as a lone female traveler, it isn't often you find a company that makes you feel secure. If you have been looking for flights, I would say, just phone Benz up first, or better still, have a look at another flight company, and THEN phone them. You wont regret it.