Appalling service

babyblueeyesme's review of Beach Collection www.beachcollection.co.uk

“Appalling service”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by babyblueeyesme (1 review written)

I have booked a holiday to Egypt in November. At the beginning I was really happy, this was very short lived. The beach collection is part of the travel bag group. I tried for over 2 weeks to contact JOHN ROBERTS from beach collection, leaving voive mails asking him to contact me. I spoke to fellow colleagues of his who always informed me he was not at his desk. I phoned travel bag who informed me I needed to speak to John to make any changes and they would e mail his manager to make sure he contacted me. Well, did he, definitely not. At this point I started emailing John and as expected I did not receive a reply. Everytime I phone asking to speak to a manager I am given excuses time after time. Everytine I call now JOHN ROBERTS always seems to answer the phone. I find this completely amazing as all the time I tried to speak to him I got no where. He was very rude to me he said it is not my fault that you have not been able to speak to me, I don't believe you have been trying to contact me for 6 weeks, I haven't had any e mails from yourself or any voice messages"

I have since e mailed a complaint about the service provided and yes I am still waiting for a reply.

After reading the reviews on here I am very concerned as to whether my tickets will ever arrive. I have booked for 10 people and paid just short of 7 grand. I am now really worried as it is impossible to speak to any management as John answers all my calls and refuses to put me through to anyone.

Anyone booking a holiday should run a mile from this company I certainly wont be recommending them to anyone