Something fishy about the possitive reviews

nombie's review of Beach Collection www.beachcollection.co.uk

“Something fishy about the possitive reviews”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by nombie (1 review written)

I booked a holiday around 3 years ago with beach collection. Long story short I had to change the names on the tickets. After spending 4.5 hours (in total on hold) and phone bills in the 100's between my and my GF this was at a time where they had a 0844 number and would keep you on hold for ages. I think the record was 1hr and 10 min! I would never use this company again and will do everything in my power to ensure no one else experiences this.

Its very funny that most of the positive reviews are anonymous and make reference to specific member of staff. If you were leaving a review for a travel agent, why would you name the staff member. Very odd don't you think?

Karenazar's Response to nombie's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

I noticed that, as you have said very fishy. This company are probably the worse I have come across for luring customers in. In their email they state that they will contact you within 72 hours to discuss finalising your holiday. Most people by then (72hrs) would have probably told family, made arrangement and possibly paid for airport parking/hotels etc. This company aren't stupid, that's how they catch people out