As expected

Guest's review of Beach Collection www.beachcollection.co.uk

“As expected”

Written on: 18/05/2013

I found the holiday I wanted on the website at a price that I could afford, added in the transfers, and knew (from previous experience with Teletext online bookings) that there would be "extras"!! I do have to admit though that the only extras that were added on were the baggage - which I expected. I rang them to confirm that everything had gone through ok and they said that it hadn't so I confirmed everything over the phone with them and surprise surprise it came out at the same price as the online holiday plus the transfer plus the luggage!! I had an email confirmation almost immediately along with all the vouchers for the transfers, the accomodation and the ATOL protection with a price breakdown of the holiday. The holiday went without a hitch, the transfer was there to pick us up, the hotel was expecting us and was as described on the website, the pick up for the transfer back to the airport went without a hitch and everything was on time. No complaints, friendly staff and no "hidden" extras. Would't hesitate to use them again!