DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY

suelunt's review of Beach Collection www.beachcollection.co.uk

“DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 08/05/2013 by suelunt (1 review written)

I booked a holiday with this company and within 48 hours a phone call to my husband while at work when he was told the price of our original flights had gone up by 100.00. As my husband was put under pressure to agree to change the flights to evening flights so the case was we would loose 1 full days holiday. When I rang the company after my husband rang me at lunch time I was told that there was no way I could challange or change this as my husband had agreed to this, I was also told that my flight provider had been changed from easy jet to ryan air. On my booking request from it clearly states that the flight I had booked was with an easy jet flight which was an early morning flight. When I looked up the flights with easy jet on internet myself those flights where still available. I then called back the company who's very unhelpful and extremely rude travel consultant to explain this I was told in no uncertain terms that there was nothing I could do about it and would not be able to cancel the holiday. VERY RUDE STAFF AGAIN DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM. This is the very first time I have ever found myself so angry that I feel I have to write a review. Like alot of other people we both work hard all year to have a holiday and feel that this years has been ruined.

Lizchallis's Response to suelunt's Review

Written on: 11/05/2013

I had similar experience this morning. Was told that the flight prices had gone up... well excuse me that is not OUR fault as passengers is it!!! I cancelled my holiday immediately