Rip off card charges beware!

Guest's review of Beach Collection www.beachcollection.co.uk

“Rip off card charges beware!”

Written on: 12/01/2013

My holiday cost was £4200 including the credit card charge which amounted to around £84 pound this was included in the total cost as it gives you the option of payment when making booking, so if you tick credit card it automatically works out the percentage and adds the total to the final total amount! So i thought ok it's £84 pound but at least I'm covered if it goes pear shaped! BUT I payed the deposit and flights at time of booking which was around £2000, then paid the final amount about 12 weeks before departure if my memory serves me right, this is the rip off bit, when I phoned up to pay the final amount they wanted to charge me the 2% again for using the credit card to pay the final bill. I told them this was already in the total as it was included at time of booking they wouldn't have it though and said they have no way of looking into it and breaking the price of the holiday down! BU#L#HIT in my opinion, I had a row and said I want to cancel they said ok gon then but your getting nothing back! So they have you by the short and curlies , beware of these and watch out for the scams! Forgot to mention I got a phone call 2 days later saying I owed them another £300 for four bags that they said I had to pay" what doe you do? Pay the 300 or lose 2k, rip off not happy! Good luck but watch what your doing.