Please Please don,t use this company.

Guest's review of Beach Collection www.beachcollection.co.uk

“Please Please don,t use this company.”

Written on: 17/08/2012

Just come back from your family holiday to Majorca ,used Beach collection for the first time,gutted I never spent a short time to read the comments posted.If you do book with them I can assure you that YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF.The price they quote will not be the price you pay, and if a John Roberts gives you a call back run a mile.He called me saying that the fuel price had gone up at a cost to me off £200.00 I believed him and paid up,I now feel so stupide,things felt wrong so I looked them up on the internet and bingo I was right loads of horror stories,I tried to call Mr John Roberts surprise surprise I never got a call back from him.I contacted Beach Collections and explained things to them they told me I had to deal with my booking agent but they would E-Mail him to get in touch with me didn,t work no call from him.John Roberts actually works for a company called Travelbag in Chester.If I only stop one family from booking with them I will be happy DON,T BOOK.

Nitty's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

Unfortunately I have had the same prob with John Roberts, booked the wrong hotel and was going to charge me £196 to book correct hotel, until I pointed out that we booked a 5 star and he booked a 4 star, then turns out this was the cant policy of the hotel he booked incorrectly ! I ended up paying an extra £46 for a room upgrade as original room no longer avail, now I am awaiting a call as still need to book luggage on the flight as he said do it with airline direct, however the airline charges more over the phone, he only has to go online to add luggage at £114 verses £150. No call yet! I am a travel agent myself sadly business travel not holiday travel however I know how it mostly works so he will be getting bugged big time. Until baggage booked