Fantastic holiday from start to finish

Debbiejowettuk's review of Barrhead Travel - www.barrheadtravel.co.uk

“Fantastic holiday from start to finish”

Written on: 09/03/2014 by Debbiejowettuk (1 review written)

Barrhead travel arranged every thing for us all excellent, I went with my partner, mum and my teenage daughter we all had a great time so relaxing when wanted, and so entertaining when wanted, never board stayed for 2 weeks. We have been to a lot of hotels all over the world, but the Riu cancun has been one of the best, The hotel staff very friendly and couldn't do enough for you , no queuing for bars, tables,towels, plenty sun beds, you would never go hungry or dry sports bar 24 hour food and drink, plenty of drinks choice named spirits, entertainment day and night great, the food was excellent in all restaurants more than enough choice, cleaners out in force never saw any thing dirty around the complex, rooms very spacious we was on the 14th floor overlooking the pool with sea view beautiful, rooms cleaned daily, mini bar and optics refilled all the time, only thing missing was tea and coffee facilities, i take my travel kettle every were i go so i was ok for tea and coffee in my room. hotel location 5 mins walk to centre, coco bongos payed to go vip a lot better fantastic show, and the pirate ship tour is a must what a fantastic night for young an old, may village also good,Mexico was a lovely place, for my next holiday i will book with Barrhead travel and will most defiantly be looking for a Riu hotel has they have them all over the world. Hope you enjoy your holiday has much has we did.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib