Poor standards

Guest's review of Barrhead Travel - www.barrheadtravel.co.uk

“Poor standards ”

Written on: 13/09/2013

We booked our holiday to America in November 2012, We were going for my partners birthday in september 2013, so a few months before we traveled I decided to enquire about changing our room in Las Vegas to a spa suite. We were told the hotel in which we were staying didn't have any spa suites available but they could check other hotels for one. It then took them 1 week to get back to us (after several follow up emails from myself) to tell me it wasn't possible to change our hotel and the last email was wrong. It got to 10 days before we traveled and we hadn't heard a word from them about collecting our tickets, so we gave them a phone only for them to tell us the tickets were in and waiting to be collected, but we received no phone call. We collected our tickets and read through them and one of our flights myself and my partner were not seated together. I find this ridiculous as our holiday was booked 10 months in advance. On our hotel reservation it was booked as a 'petite' room. We were not made aware of this and it made our stay in that hotel really uncomfortable. We payed a lot of money for our holiday and it seemed to us that once Barrhead Travel receive the money for your holiday their past caring about you.